- All Memberships are subject to applicable sales tax.
- Annual Membership is a non-refundable, non-transferable fee that covers benefits for the calendar year (1/1 – 12/31) it is received.
- Social Members receive 50% off applicable green fee only. Full cart fees still apply.
- Weekday Membership excludes the following holidays: Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day.
- Members pay no monthly dues, no food minimums and no assessments of any kind.
- Membership benefits begin upon receipt of payment.
- Prices/Benefits are subject to change at the end of each calendar year.
- Cart fees will be $20 for 18 holes and $10 for 9 holes – not included.
- Members may make tee times up to 14 days in advance.
- All Membership categories include unlimited access to practice facilities when they are open.
- All Membership categories to include unlimited play November thru March. (Cart Fee Only)
- All Members’ children age 22 and under, playing with a parent will get a 50% discount on green fees. (Monday – Thursday anytime/Friday, Saturday and Sunday after 3:00 p.m./excludes holidays)
- Lockers available upon request.
- Stonelick Hills will have a Guest Day each year that allows each Member to bring up to 3 guests and pay cart fees only. This will be a day selected in April.
- Returning Members – Any member from the previous year will receive a 10% discount on the membership provided that payment is received by 1/31.
- Original Members – Returning Members that have remained a member every year since 2004 receive a 20% discount on membership provided payment is received by 1/31.
May – September:
No denim, blue jeans, cut-offs, or T-shirts will be permitted on the golf course or practice facility areas. Golf Shop staff are instructed to strictly enforce this policy and offer to sell clothing to patrons who do not follow this policy.
October – April:
The policy is more relaxed, “Open Dress” is acceptable.
As a general rule, products and services that are offered by Stonelick Hills Golf Club will not be permitted to be brought on club property. Any exception to this rule must be approved by the General Manager.
The policy includes, but is not limited to food, beverages, or snacks. In closing, if we offer it for sale, it is not permissible to bring it on the property.